Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Penis Envy
Did you know the typical male orgasm lasts anywhere from 3 to 8 seconds? Though it’s possible through deep breathing and regular Tantric exercising to extend it to maybe 10 seconds or so. When researching for this post, I did check on Sting's web site for precise times but unfortunately he hasn't supplied any.

As you probably aware, women are capable of multiple orgasms without having to rest in between. (Damn it, don't I just love being a woman!) Women are actually capable of a sustained orgasm called 'status orgasmu'. These wonderful events start with a 2-4 second spastic contraction and last twenty to sixty seconds. In 1966, Masters & Johnson published the chart of one woman who experienced a marvellous 43-second orgasm, made up of at least 25 successive contractions. Oh, baby, baby, baby!

It's really just another example of disparity between the sexes I guess.Now, Freud theorized that females were biologically inferior to males, (Ha!) and spent their lives suffering from feelings of jealousy, inferiority, and penis envy (Ha! Ha!). He also had a bit of a cocaine habit, a condition that often leads to impotence, so it kind of make you wonder if perhaps he was the one with a little penis envy going on.

But what is ‘penis envy’ anyway? Far more men seem to suffer from it than women. How many products on the market are designed to increase the size of a man's penis, id, ego, and super ego, while considerably reducing the size of his wallet all in the same process? Some men will go to any length (please, no pun intended) just get those perceived envious glances in the locker room or loo - from other men! And, no, they’re not all gay.

I think it's a male thing - "I’m able to better satisfy a woman’s instictive needs to reproduce because I’ve got a bigger penis. I am the superior specimen. I am the Alpha male!”The shortest, and I guess smallest, penis ever recorded was a mere three centimetres long. For the benefit of any men reading this who are in imperial measurements, that’s about as long as... Oh, I don't know but I’m sure will give you a hot shot of schadenfreude when you find out!

So how many women out there really worry that much about the size of a man's penis?

Ah, but I digress.

Now, please don't get me wrong--I think all penises are great. Sure, I know some women say: "Seen one, you've seem 'em all." Me, I've seen a few and now I want to see 'em all! No, I'm not knocking them. Althought, they certainly do have their drawbacks don't they? They embarrass their owns when they get aroused at the wrong times, vaginas never do that. Vaginas are well behaved. Penises dangle and stick out, making them extremely vulnerable when their owners are playing contact sports and such. Vaginas are tucked neatly between the legs. Of course other advantages to having a vagina instead if a penis also, but I’m too discrete and delicate to go into into that here.

So, I ask you, honestly, how many women out there really wish they had a penis instead of a vagina? For that matter, how many men out there secretly wish they had a vagina --instead of a penis? Penis envy? No way, I'll take the multi orgasmic experience over the 3 to 8 second thrill anytime!

No comments: